Friday, March 16, 2012

EL3CTR0N1CA 3P


Alright guys. Here’s a demo for you guys as a thank you for checking out UrbanerPilot. This is whole album is free so don’t hesitate to download. Three of these tracks are rough versions of songs that will end up on the future concept albums, so you guys get the chance to hear what the atmosphere of the concept is. Bass Jam is just a simple dance tune I threw together, but has nothing to do with the story, so just a fun little party thing. Last but not least, 5:30 Beat, the bonus track I threw in, was the first actual electro song I’d ever thrown together, so it’s not the greatest song I’ve ever made, but then I thought what the heck. So there you have it. These songs were created using Looplabs.com but some editing was done outside of the website. Anyway, I could jabber on for quite a while now, but I’m sure you guys wanna here this stuff, so without further ado, enjoy. :-D 
Download Here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt. It sounds pretty good. I'm on my Mom's computer right now so I can't download them. But I will when I get on my computer. Look me up on Facebook. You will find me and my Soundcloud. I have the Perseus E.P. on there, but almost nothing else. Don't get a Soundcloud, though, it restricts you from uploading after a while. Hope you like my music, Joel Hagen

    ReplyDelete