Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Perfect

Ok, I haven't been on here in a while, so I thought I might as well throw something on here for a change. Bare in mind that this is a story that I wrote back in sophomore year. It may sound a little cheesy at points, but this does play a pretty decent part in the main story. It may be a while before the character is incorporated, but he definitely plays an integral part later on. Initially, this story was suppose to be about Pro Life support, and in a way it still is but in an interpretive kind of way. Hope you guys enjoy this, I did the best I could on this and I think this is the way it should be. By the way, the first novel in the series is still in production, just taking a long time to write. It will be done one of these days and I'm sure if you like this little piece, maybe you'll love the novel too. In the mean time, I've got a few short stories that will lay a foundation for the novel and explain a lot of things that happen in the story. Anyway, without further ado, I present Perfect.

<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=D3EC01A481EC1DB9&resid=D3EC01A481EC1DB9%21227&authkey=AMrzuwiVH3f-GnM" width="98" height="120" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment